Monday, December 5, 2011

Awesome Animation News


FableVision Fans - Get Ready to Flip Out

                                   

                                   
It's probably not a huge surprise that my all-time "wish-I-was-back-in-the-classroom-again" favorite computer applications is Animation Ish by Peter H. Reynolds. I love that it can be used by students of all ages and in all areas of curriculum.

Since it's "time that of year", I'm happy to share that FableVision (home to Animation Ish) is giving a 20% discount on a copy of Animation Ish as well as any other FableVision product. All you need to provide is the promotional code: FABFALL20. Even parents can get in on this deal.

Here's a letter to parents - email me (or leave a comment below) if you'd like an electronic copy.
                              



Another Awesome Animation Idea 
Stickman by Patsy

I was recently introduced to an oh-so-cool website called Draw a Stickman. Talk about fun with animation - take some time for a Stickman Adventure (about a five minute commitment). 
Good for ALL ages.

Enjoy!

Patsy Templeton
ptempleton@orinda.k12.ca.us
925-258-6317

No comments:

Post a Comment