Friday, November 21, 2014

If Only There Was More Time

Image Credit:
Goforth, Kim. 
bigbenlondonengland.jpg.
February, 2004. Pics4Learning. 21 Nov 2014 

What we wouldn't give for more TIME. Time for just about everything, right?
For me, time to chat with teachers and show a few cool tips to infuse technology is something I relish.
In an attempt to reach out and spend some "time" showing and sharing, I am posting a "vlog" which will give me a chance to share some latest happenings in the eduTech world.
The idea is to watch at your leisure (when YOU have the time). Stop, pause, rewind and play at your convenience. My tech tips are plentiful so below is a list of topics with time markers to help you gain access to the portions of the video most interesting to you.
P.S. My intro talks about a link to a Google Doc but I listed the info below the video instead. One less link...!

 

Time markers and links are below. Fast forward to the topic of interest to you!


4:30 - Google Apps
  New Feature: Google Classroom
7:20 - ed1stop
Common Core Bridge
Curriculum Support 
Brain POP
Brain POP Jr.
Discovery Streaming
World Book Online
Facts on File
TrueFlix
16:30 - Hour of Code





No comments:

Post a Comment